Hermetic seals for aerospace and satellites
Our hermetic seals are used for a variety of sensors that are necessary to reach destinations by plane safely, comfortably and quickly.
Such components are permanently exposed to large temperature fluctuations, humidity, contamination, high pressures and vibrations. Electrovac’s hermetic seals protect these vital sensors in the long term and have therefore been used flawlessly in aviation for decades.
In addition, our hermetic seals are used worldwide for various satellite projects.
Examples of applications for hermetic seals in the aircraft industry and satellites:
- Laser systems for satellites
- Primary and secondary power supply systems
- Turbine control systems
- Power distribution systems in aircrafts
- Lighting and ventilation management
- Starter for main turbines
- Emergency turbines
- Fuel control system
- Defroster systems
- Attitude heading reference systems (gyroscopes)
- Speed, altitude and acceleration measurement systems
- Night-vision devices
- Ignition systems